Biometric device of EduBiz Soft helps in the attendance of students and employee by
finger and RFID card. EduBiz Soft Software (School eCare) receives data from biometric
and display the data according to client requirement. Biometric is very useful in
monitoring of employee and student and can also help in salary generation.
The main reason behind deploying a biometric time clock in workforce management is to eliminate time theft. Additional benefits of biometric time clocks include:
- Elimination of buddy punching: Buddy Punching defined as the practice of punching another employee in or out when they are not there, is the form of time theft most easily eliminated by biometrics. As biometrics characteristics cannot be duplicated, it prevents employees from punching in a co-worker while not present in the workplace.
- Accuracy: Due to the fact that biometric credentials are unique for every individual and cannot be forged or duplicated, biometric identification becomes the most accurate system to identify any employee. Biometric technology will help accurately track employee time and attendance, which can prevent time theft issues such as early arrivals, early departures, and unauthorized overtime.
- Increased Productivity: Eliminating the practice of keeping manual time and attendance records, biometrics saves employee time, decreases staffing overhead, and provides accurate labor data to the payroll system to effectively manage business operations and increase productivity.
- Increased return on investment (ROI): Biometric time clocks can help businesses achieve positive ROI by eliminating buddy punching, employee theft, and other problems caused by inaccuracies and loopholes of an old-fashioned time and attendance system which causes many businesses to unnecessarily lose money each year.
- Audit Trails improve employee accountability: Biometric time clocks create concrete audit trails for employee workforce management time and attendance, which improves responsibility and accountability. Since employees can be accurately identified and held responsible for late attendance and taking frequent, extended, or unscheduled breaks, they tend to become more responsible and accountable for time management, thereby increasing productivity.
- Improved job satisfaction: Sometimes employees have to work overtime to address an unusual situation. However, putting in hours of overtime virtually every day for weeks or even months can eventually wear down even the most enthusiastic worker especially when you are not confident hard work is being recognized. When used correctly, an accurate time clock system will alert you to excessive overtime situation which helps to more fairly balance the workload. As a result, employees do not feel as overworked. When they do work overtime, they can feel confident it has been noticed.